Success
   

Shopping Cart

[ 0 Item ]

Loading
    Subtotal (Inc GST) $0.00
    Standard AU Delivery Standard AU Delivery Calculated in checkout
    Total $0.00
    Climbing Pinot Gris 2018

    Climbing Pinot Gris 2018

    Sale price
    $18.99
    Regular price
    $18.99

    Sourced from the higher elevations of Cumulus' estate grown vineyard above 600m (Orange appellation) “Climbing” wines exhibit intense flavours courtesy of lower yielding vines set on ancient soils, extremely cool nights and carefully nurtured viticulture.

    This parcel of Pinot Gris was harvested at optimum fruit ripeness to achieve a ripe fuller bodied wine style. Post pressing, the juice was lightly clarified. 25% of the parcel was then transferred to old French oak barriques for ferment, with the remaining 75% remaining in stainless steel for ferment. The ferment was stopped with a small amount of residual sugar (5g/L) left in the wine to contribute to palate weight and balance.
    Honeysuckle, pear & citrus fruits to smell. Flavours of honey, pear and peach combine on a soft and creamy textured plate that has a crisp acidity on the finish.

    Region

    Specifications

    • Varieties

      Pinot Gris
    • Vintage

      2018
    • Bottle Size

      750ml

    Shipping & Returns

    Standard Delivery in Australia
    FREE for orders over $300 to east coast metro $9.00 per carton for orders under $300

    Estimated timeframe is 3 to 4 days with selected courier service. Regional areas may take longer. More information

    Heat Policy

    If you would like us to hold dispatch of your order for milder weather please leave instructions please do so by getting in touch with our customer service team at help@hwspeak.com

    Returns
    In-line with your consumer rights, if you are of the view that a product is faulty please contact us at help@hwspeak.com View our returns policy
    Regular price
    $113.94
    GST included.
    Case(s) of 6
    $18.99 per bottle
    $18.99 per bottle