Success
   

Shopping Cart

[ 0 Item ]

Loading
    Subtotal (Inc GST) $0.00
    Standard AU Delivery Standard AU Delivery Calculated in checkout
    Total $0.00
    Derwent Estate 'Calcaire' Pinot Noir 2016

    Derwent Estate 'Calcaire' Pinot Noir 2016

    Sale price
    $65.00
    Regular price
    $65.00

    The impeccable line and evolution in the glass makes this a wine of pedigree. The hand-picked fruit was hand sorted in the winery. 40% was whole bunches straight into a fermenter and crushed by foot, the remaining 60% was destemmed to a fermenter.
    Spend time and enjoy each glass as it opens. Some key features to look for are the lack of new oak impact, the lack of green stalk flavour and feel, instead there's rich dark plum, cherry, spices, cocoa and cloves to smell. The palate shows brambly, dark berry fruits and spice notes.

    Region

    Specifications

    • Varieties

      Pinot Noir
    • Vintage

      2016
    • Bottle Size

      750ml

    Shipping & Returns

    Standard Delivery in Australia
    FREE for orders over $300 to east coast metro $9.00 per carton for orders under $300

    Estimated timeframe is 3 to 4 days with selected courier service. Regional areas may take longer. More information

    Heat Policy

    If you would like us to hold dispatch of your order for milder weather please leave instructions please do so by getting in touch with our customer service team at help@hwspeak.com

    Returns
    In-line with your consumer rights, if you are of the view that a product is faulty please contact us at help@hwspeak.com View our returns policy
    Regular price
    $390.00
    GST included.
    Case(s) of 6
    $65.00 per bottle
    $65.00 per bottle